Thursday, September 11, 2008

Too cool for school

Right now I should be attending my ever rigourus math class, but instead im here, in the library updating my blog. Nothing too exciting has went on since I last posted. Two days ago I went to a BBQ in a neighboring village. It was for all the exchange students in surronding areas. I met alot of people, alot of them were germans who went to the US. The food was good, very american actually. Hot dogs, potato salad, salad, and jello. But it was delious opposed to the bland nasty food my host family feeds me.
Today is my long day of classes, I´m here till 3:30. But thats only because my last two classes are art. I havent been to art yet, so im excited. Its a class I can actually do! Hell maybe be good at!
Tonight I have to attend a birthday party with my host family. I´m not too excited about this though, its my host moms brothers brithday. And considering she knows NO english, i doubt her family will either. So, atleast I can avoid the inevitable akward small talk by the food table.

This satuday I´m going to a music festival however! Its mostly rock bands and alternative music, so I´m very excited! Its not that far away from my village so i may be riding a bike there. Because if not im not sure how im supposed to get back. One girl told me to go there around 8pm, and people will leave around 5 am. 5am?! I´m supposed to peddle my lazy ass home 10 km at 5oclock in the morning! Think again.
Oh well ill figure it out and let you know

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not up for a 6.2 mile bike ride at 5am after being on your feet all night?

tisk tisk

[Danamarie D.]

cindybella said...

Thanks Dani!! i wondered how long 10 kilometers actually is...elaina, i hope you will be long asleep before 5 a.m.!!! and PLEASE NO MOSH PIT!!!!! X0X0X0X0X0X0XX0 ICH LIEBE DICH!!!