Sunday, September 7, 2008

Corn 80% alchol 100% disgusting

So, last night was my first official german party! Woo-hoo.
It was surprisingly different than all the american parties. First there were a ton of people there. You had to be 16 to get in, but they didnt check my Id and I get the 18yr and over stamp with no problem, so no being kicked out at midnight for me! We didnt get there till around 10:30, and didnt leave till 4ish. People apperantly party till 6 here, not me, I'm a lazy american. My feet started hurting at 1 for christ sakes. but overall it was very fun, I'm meeting some cute german boy in flensburg on monday, lisas coming with me, thank god. And we may all go see The Dark Knight in english. But im still not sure about this german fellow, he was with some ugly girl on the bus earlier yesterday, i asked him about it, and it was his girlfriend. Well, I'd like to have a few words with her about him haha. Poor girl. Oh well, overall it was very fun, and i ended up sleeping over this girl Nellys house. I kept saying WHHOOAAA NELLLY all night, but noone got it. Hmmph. Germans think I'm very strange I think.
Today, I was supposed to meet up with Chris in Flensbug maybe, but I dont think I'm up for it. And All the roads are closed due to a marathon. Go figure

3 comments:

cindybella said...

hi honey!! i just emailed you, had not checked out your blog first...what does the corn 80%, alcohol 100%?? sounds like this german party was different...who checks id's? do you have to pay to get in? and 4 a.m?? nicht gut!

terry galla said...

Elaina,
Soo glad to hear that you are doing so well. We all miss you. I love the pictures on your blog, they are so interesting. Sounds like things are so different there. How do you like school so far? I will write you again soon.
Love Aunt Terry and Uncle Jeff

klw said...

Hi Elaina,

So besides craving hot sauce with your german beer, what are you eating? lol..
Tell us all about the foods and meals you are eating. Any good american food or just bratwursts and sauerkraut??
Wow, these german kids take their partying seriously. The barn sounds fun though. Did you have to share it with any animals?? lol..
So Chris sounds like he likes beautiful American girls. Be careful, especially if Helga (girlfriend) is a big girl.
And what does nicht gut mean anyway???
Take good care of you for us.
Love,
Cousin Karen
karenlee808@yahoo.com