Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ich möchte eine bier bitte

Hallo!
I'm sorry, that I haven't updated in ages, I've just been very busy.
This weekend I had my first rotary weekend, and it was alot alot of fun. We stayed at some house camp thing that was Adolf Hitlers vaction home, so I'm told. But it was very nice.
Friday, Oswald, Arturo, nora,hannah,and myself all took the train three hours to get there. That was my first experince on the train, and I have to say It wasnt too bad. Once we arrived I immeditaley went to find Emily and Angelo! ( USA and Argentina) We all had dinner then we got to listen to the rules of rotary. The rotarians all spoke in english which was fantastic.
sdlkfhsdfjkdshkfljsdhfsdfgd
okay, im sorry but i ust cant even describe to you this weekend, there was so much.
But I guess I can guive you a very boring rundown. Okay we went to an island, saw sea lions, bought duty free alchol, i met a brazilian boy, i got tons of pins.


okay i need to go now

love you all


happy bday uncle jeff!"!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having fun!
=)
I must say I am envious... LOL
I guess it's time for me to get off my lazy butt n start working over time so I can start to travel...

Hahaha

Dani says hola!

[Danamarie D.]

Bridgette said...

It is October 6th, it's almost been a month since I've taked to you. I miss you!!!! Inform me on your life suckaa!

Bridgette said...

update your blog!

Anonymous said...

time to update!