Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr.Young

I´m sorry to report nothing has proved of much interest since I last wrote. I stayed a weekend at Emilys house in Kappeln, and we went out in the city with some friends. We also saw Highschool Musical 3, I would give a review on the movie but seeing as though I never saw Highschool Musical 1 or 2, and the movie bieng entirely in german, I don´t think I am the best audience to give one. I will say though that if you dont understand everything it´s a blast to make your own story line in your head and go with that. We also had cocktails with her boyfriend, and unexpectadly, his parents were there and paid for them. Which, was very nice because they aren´t cheap. I have always been prepared to wait atleast 3yrs. before i ever got to order a Sex on the Beach for myself, but alas I can do it here no problem.

This past weekend I didn´t really do anything though. I slept over my friend Lisay house on friday, we watched sex and the city and ate ice cream. It was nice, but i couldnt help but wish I wasnt with some german stranger watching sex and city, but i was watching it with my bestfriends like normal. I didn´t realize till I got here just how unique and fun all my friends are. German girls are boring and shallow. Without bieng able to call bridgette every time something seemingly unimporant but yet instrumental to us happens, I´m at lose ends.
On that note, I did call home this past saturday and got to talk to her. Wished her a belated 18th birthday and all that, go to talk to kristina too! I felt alot better after talking to them. Ive been nervous about being over here, and if maybe my friends had forgotten about me and such. But I feel better now.
I also called Chris after promising for over a week I would, but its just uncomfortabele to ask to use the phone. i dont know why. Anyway, he was on his way to work but it still was nice to talk to him. Though, after speaking with him and bridge, I just miss home that much more.

jflkjdslkjgfdhngjklfdhngd
ill write more tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well we all miss you here!
But don't be too down, Thanksgiving is nothing funn this year.
I am going to see my mom
Corinn and Mem are going to my dads
Your brother is going to Texas
and I guess nana papa you mom and ken are just going to dinner.
But we do miss you.
Codie

Elaina said...

I miss you too!!
I think about you guys all the time :(
im so happy you commented, it made my day better. Though, i hate to inform you that i will not be attending thanksgiving dinner. (haha see above comment)

miss you
lainie <3